Thursday, April 16, 2015

I'm Hungry

Today, soon, in for yet another procedure. Today I'm having lipofill done, and I'm a little nervous. I'm not all that scared of the procedure, rather I am nervous that I've been feeling so great that I'll now be sore and lame for a bit.  This is the third spring I've had surgery. I hated spring before, now I really dislike it. 

The procedure sounds quick. My plastic surgeon will "harvest" some fat.... Barf. Or, as I prefer, " borrow some tissue from a donor site"-and fill in areas up top that need more cushion. I'm bone on skin, and this procedure will give a small layer between that bone and skin and maybe make it softer. It is also believed to help heal irradiated skin.  He will also fill in some bumpy areas.  Who knows. I'm only doing this once, I hope.

So I'm waiting at home to go. Brad went to work for a bit because they called last night and moved it to 12:15. I'm ready to kill my dog (disclaimer-not literally) because he's been barking non stop all morning. I already have a lack of food and no water headache. Argh!

Wish me luck and I'll post when I can about how it went. Maybe I'll come out a size 4 when I'm done...not bloody likely!

No comments:

Post a Comment