Thursday, January 7, 2016

Happy New Year!


I'm starting this year out with love and optimism. I'm starting it out feeling strong and healthy and hope that this is the beginning of a long, healthy, second half of my life!
I can't lie and say I don't struggle with fear. I do. Daily. It's a matter of being able to cope and overcome the fear by looking at how wonderful each day really is.
It's been a tough almost 3 year ride, but I'm thrilled to have made it so far. I'm hoping it gets easier with time, I've been told it does get easier. Good. Another thing to look forward to! 

Happy New Years to all! 

I went back and noticed a former student had posted, if you happen to see this again-please contact me at work. You know where I am-different school, same district. I would love to see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment