Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Busy Week

Last Thursday I went to see the plastic surgeon and he told me that he could do the fat fill to make my dents and divets a little smoother and to give something between my skin and bone. He also suggested I see an orthopedic surgeon to look at my shoulder, and talk to my other doctors to remove my port. He suggested a tag team. Three doctors in there, wow. We'll see if that happens.

Tomorrow I see my surgeon, I called this appointment because I need a new general practioner and a referral for an orthopedic doctor. I also just want to hear her say all looks good, let's fix your shoulder. Then on Friday I have my three month appointment with the oncologist. Scared to death really. I have that ulcer feeling again-but not too worried about it. But I have this back pain that won't go away. I fear it's like my kidneys or something bad. Most likely it's muscular but how do you tell someone like me not to worry? It's impossible. I'm hoping my bloodwork looks good and she examines me and has no cause for alarm. Then I'll focus on my back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment