Overall I've been very happy and having a great fall. Work is good, been up to cabin a couple times, Halloween was a blast, walked the Day of the Dead race, stayed in the city with girlfriends, hanging with the kids and there are a whole bunch of other fun things on the horizon. I'm going to keep positive thoughts to keep all bumps out of my road for smooth sailing. Be positive. I am.
Monday, November 10, 2014
Checking In
It's been awhile but the less I post the better. I will not be tagged teamed by doctors as my plastic surgeon suggested. My other surgeon said having surgery on my shoulder is a bad idea. Instead I am back in physical therapy. I went for the evaluation last week and start this this week on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I have an early March date for the fat graft which will help with healing of scar tissue. Otherwise most things are good. I'm not going to blog about things I worry about today, because I'm working on pushing all those dark thoughts out of my head.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment