Saturday, May 16, 2015

Checking In

I love not feeling I have so much to share about my "journey" anymore. It's nice to have my fairly normal life back. My belly is still sore in spots from the lipo, but I can't imagine why.?😬
At the end of the month I get my port removed, this will be a long awaited removal. Although of course now, it doesn't irritate me as much. Wearing a cross body bag or seat belt will be more comfortable.  I'm trying to stay positive everyday. I'd be lying if I said it doesn't surface daily and kind of freak me out. Like, "really, this happened?"  It did. I've got battle wounds-many, many battle wounds.

The more people I see and talk with, have come out of this and are years away from their mess. If they can do it, so can I!

Happy (rainy) day!

1 comment:

  1. Mrs. Marvin,

    I am a former student of yours and I just wanted you to know that you had such a major impact on my life. Another former student of yours, Jessica Watson, recently told me about your journey and your blog. We were both so inspired by you that we both went into education and even work at the same middle school! Jessica will soon have her own classroom in an elementary school :) We will never forget having you as a teacher. Thank you for everything you did for us. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

    Sincerely,
    Gina Rantis

    ReplyDelete