Sunday, June 14, 2015

Deported

I have officially been deported. On Friday, I (hopefully) have closed a long chapter of  my life by having my medi-port removed. Besides daily medication, I'm done. I'm not going to fix anymore cosmetic areas, I am who I am, all messed up as it may be. 
Getting the port out was weird. First of all I was awake, and that freaked me out. They lidocained the area and worked on getting it out. It was in for two years so it became a part of my body, so there was a lot of pushing and tugging going on. It was a very unnerving sensation. It was done within 30 minutes, and my entire body was clenched and sweating. Especially when it was stuck. eww!

I've done enough. I've seen enough. I've been through the mill. I'm done. 

I am opening a new chapter of my life that puts this behind me. 

I'm going to work on a title for this next chapter. Not sure where it will lead...only good things I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment