Monday, July 20, 2015

Checking in


I have to say that I have been feeling great lately, even thinking long term plans now. I just feel good, even some days I wake up forgetting. Doesn't last too long but I do like feeling fairly back to normal. Besides not being in shape and 20lbs fatter than I need to be. Oh well, I'm trying. Battling medicine for weight is tough and I believe being fat and alive is better than any other alternative.

I have one issue now that I have to see the doc in the morning because I am spitting a stitch from last month's port removal. All of a sudden last night it was red and there was a little pokey thing. This happened when she put it in, so it's not a big deal. I'll have her snip it and then it should heal up. Just a tiny glitch.

I've been having a wonderful summer, one of the best in a while. I've worked on my camper-just about ready to roll...went to the Fare Thee Well Grateful Dead show, took kids camping up to Door County, remodeling playroom into super craft/Rex room, and still have a trip on the horizon. No complaints here. 

Keep those fingers crossed that I am done with that chapter forever! Only living life from now on! 


Dane, me and cousin Jenny! 
Don't forget to be awesome!
Be kind.


No comments:

Post a Comment