Saturday, July 5, 2014

Happy Fifth of July!

I've been forgetting to blog lately and that's a good thing because I have nothing major to report. I'm doing well, feeling great.  My only complaint is that I have limited mobility in my left arm and shoulder. It hurts and makes it hard to do some things.  Even get dressed. I'm going to try to go back to PT, I'll call on Monday. We were supposed to be at the cabin this weekend, had the car packed and all. Plans changed and we were Batavia bound. That's okay, went to a party, saw fireworks, went to the flea market with a bunch of girlfriends and Marley caught a big fish. She went fishing with a friend and her dad, so I missed it-but I think were "hooked" on fishing! How fun!  Anyway, I'll keep on trucking !

No comments:

Post a Comment