This summer has had a whole other ball of wax stress and I'm hoping that soon we can get back on track, and wipe away these hard times.
Sunday, July 27, 2014
Just Checking In
I'd like to say that I should end my blogging, because I'm done with all the hard stuff, but until I feel safely away from it all, it's still pretty prevalent. I'm still feeling good, a bit of that odd stomach thing again but maybe a few Tums can ward off an ulcer. Or maybe it's because I've been more active and parts that have been dormant are awake. It's hard to know. I have to work hard at not letting myself get scared. The other day Dane told me he often has "grim" thoughts that make him start to cry. I knew what those were and told him that THAT is not in my plans.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment