I was worried because I feel something hard on my left side, but it's all along my scar, which is scar tissue. Duh. I'm wondering when the paranoia will cease. Will it ever? I have so much to live for and cannot let this ruin my life. I am moving on. I almost believe and feel like it never happened. Unfortunately I have many daily reminders. Maybe it will get easier. It takes time. And I hope I have lots and lots of time!
Thursday, August 14, 2014
Hello
It's been awhile since I've checked in, so here I go. I'm feeling really good lately. I just came back from a trip Brad sent the kids and I on-to Disneyworld! For unforeseen reasons, we had to cancel the trip we had planned to Costa Rica to celebrate me finishing up. So Brad knew it was important for me to do something kind of big with the kids-so Disney it was. Plus, he didn't have much interest in going. So we went! We had a great time, absolutely exhausting. We walked and walked until our feet were blistered but we did a ton! The first night, travel night, I was worried because I had been having some back pain and that weird stomach pain again. I thought, oh no, here we go. So the last thing of that night I rode the Space Mountain roller coaster. When I was done my back and stomach pain were gone. I think everything got jolted back in place. Yeah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment