Friday, December 19, 2014
Checking in
Well,I had another birthday and that is a great thing. I'm now 45-hopefully my mid life! Fingers crossed. I worry less on good days and still have to muster through days that are either physically or emotionally challenging. I rarely share much about either-pretty sure it's been enough for all. I do go to physical therapy twice a week still and am increasing my mobility. I have a fabulous PT, who works on my soft tissue for 45 minutes each time. That hands on is making a ton of difference. I was on an antibiotic because I had some sinus issues-but the meds don't work. I went to my masseuse and she drained my Eustachian tubes. I felt great the next day-which was my birthday so it was good timing. I have some residual sinus stuff, I'll give it a few more days and need to see someone if it doesn't go away. All my little aches and pains are scary. I've learned to ignore some but it scares me that I'm overlooking something bad. I can't imagine something bad happening again. I did my time. Now I get time, to be me. To enjoy birthdays and Christmas with my little family. That is the best gift I could ask for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment