Sunday, November 30, 2014

Reasons to be Thankful

This was an eventful weekend with family in St.Louis! It will be remembered for sure! Here are the top ten things I was Thankful for:

1. Opportunity to spend Thanksgiving with relatives
2. Not being mugged and/or killed while running out of gas in East St.Louis-most dangerous city in the U.S.  When I Called the police instead of walking for gas/leaving me and kids in disabled car....not kidding. Always call the police. Don't listen to husbands with a death wish-and fill your tank!
3. #2 again
4. Warmer weather!
5. The City Museum without injury
6. BBQ
7. Cousins wedding with more family fun!
8. #2 again
9. Discovering new places, markets, restaurants, and tap rooms
10. Safe drive home.

Hoping everyone had a healthy and happy holiday. Onto Christmas! This weekend really did me in. I'm exhausted and have a sore neck, old age getting to me! I have no problem getting old, none. Always will be better than the alternative. Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment