Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, I know I did. Just being with the kids and Brad made me happy. I am grateful for another holiday with my family and becoming more and more encouraged that I am going to be around a lot longer.  This is a long healing process and I work on it internally all day, everyday. 

I had a ton of fun events and celebrations this season from parties, cookie exchanges, goofy grab bags, too much eating and drinking, family Christmas Eve and Christmas Day fun and my and Marleys birthdays! Phew! No wonder I am tired and fat!

Looking forward to chucking the desserts and starting fresh. I plan on no major surgeries or issues this year, so I will focus on not feeling so old and beat up! 

Merry Christmas!!! I love you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment