Monday, March 11, 2013

Current thoughts...

Monday Morning.
Didn't get much sleep.  How could I.  Brad is a night owl and comes to bed after me.  I went to bed alone.  I can't do that. I had Marley the two night's previously, I like sleeping with her.  I told Brad he needs to change his sleep routine, I need someone there.

Appointment is in about a half an hour.  I feel like I could puke.  I did Marley's hair in pigtails and she looked so damn cute. When I dropped her off and watched her bounce into school I lost it.  My babies need me. My little daughter needs her mommy. I want to watch her grow, she is so beautiful inside and out. I am writing this with tears running down my face.  I am sick of crying.  I feel so weak in disposition, and I don't like it.

Marley has girl scouts and Dane has a band concert tonight. They both have 4H, but that isn't happening.  I don't have time for this.  I feel fine, I am fine, it is all a mistake....

I like to have control, not a shocker.  This is really difficult for me to know that I have no control over my situation right now.  There is an uninvited visitor in my body and it needs to go away.  Brad will be home at 10:15 so we can go.  I don't want to clean or do laundry, which needs to be done because I have neglected just about everything and we fired our cleaning lady a month ago...  I would like to think of positive things, plan things... because that is what I do best.  But that part of me is gone now. Temporarily I hope, but it is gone.

Marley asked about how long until spring break. I said two weeks, but didn't tell her that most likely we will be canceling our trip to Quebec City.  That sucks for the whole family.  I know, priorities.  Traveling with my kids is very important to me.  Going places and having experiences and being together is why we work so hard and try to give our kids a good life.

Brad will be home any minute. Texted a few friends for some morning support.  Wish me luck.  There are only a small handful who have this now,and I know you are wishing hard for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment