I am going to drop off of the grid soon and wanted to wish you all a great weekend. I am happy to go away but so nervous to talk to the kids. I know it will be okay, it has to be and there is no other option. Today was crazy busy and no medical stuff, which made me feel normal. Renee, my sister in law was a life saver today and helped me bust out straightening out my house. I could not have done it without her. Truly a HUGE help today. Massive Hug to you Renee. Kristin stopped by and so did Karen, and Sandy. I have the best friends. I won't let you gals down, no way. Cheri's MIL will be cleaning my house tomorrow. We were going to get this started soon, and no time like the present. We will come back Sunday to a clean house, wrap up loose ends, more appointments and then Lift Off....
Karen has set up a website for helping me out. Know this, I don't like help, I am a stubborn redhead who is a control freak and can do it all myself.. That said, I shall check my pride, cuz my dignity has long been taken from me (photos of my boobs, more fondling than a french whore house) and accept, graciously support from my wonderful friends, neighbors and coworkers and family.
The website is
www.lotsahelpinghands.com
You are all my strength. Going to target for cleaning supplies, pack a cooler, and wait for family and head out. I am going to have my FAVORITE pizza and a beer around 6 p.m. This evening, Life is Good. Heck, everyday Life is Great...and worth the fight....
*Disclaimer... I want to see all you on the followers part of this blog, I know you are out there, you have to be tech savvy. It doesn't work on phones or Ipads. I think I have identified 6 of you... I want that doubled by Sunday. How do I get to personally harass you if you are not there.... Huh? Hugs!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete