This week is a non stop week and I'm already dreading it. I called the doctor's office today to talk about the next steps for my expansions. I talked with his assistant and here is the plan: I go to see her on Wednesday and she is going to even me out. This means expansion on the sore side only. I am 50 cc's different. Then next Friday I will meet with the doctor and see what he thinks. If I'm not in ridiculous pain, and he thinks I can continue I will at least do one more. I don't want to regret not going big enough, but I don't want to hurt myself either. It's a one time shot. More difficult decisions. I have to call back tomorrow because I have herceptin that day and maybe I can bump the other appointment closer to it so I can manage my time better. More juggling. My life's a circus!
My body aches from these expanders and lack of sleep-I was warned about it, and we know how great if a sleeper I am already.
New day tomorrow-maybe we won't get any more snow! Yes snow, Mother Nature is a jokster!
No comments:
Post a Comment