Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Goal Setting

Same story, different day. My shoulder is getting worse, glad I'm going Friday before it gets so stuck my arm becomes useless. I've started tracking my caloric intake because I cannot stand how fat I am. Having a year of very little physical activity and the tamoxifen, which causes weight gain, I have a lot of work to do. So I'm using an app to log in food and exercise. Today I did the elliptical for 44 minutes-earned enough to eat dinner. Phew. I'm on the caloric intake to attempt to lose 1.5 lbs a week. I know I have to move more, which I am. Okay, the elliptical was without arms as of now, but it was great exercise.  It's funny how a stupid app can help you become more accountable for what you eat. I don't want to log it, so I won't eat it.  My salads with veggies and what not are a total pain to log. I should eat even simpler. We'll see how well I do. I'm motivated, I'm not happy with what this has done to me on so many levels. Brutal. Baldness, breastless & beastly. Lovely. 

The baseball/softball season starts tomorrow with Marely's first game. We had to run out to get new cleats because we forgot about that. I can't keep it all straight. I have so much I want to accomplish this spring and summer and this health stuff is getting in my way. Let's finish this boob job and whip me back in shape.  I get kind of bummed when I think of all the things I can't ever do gain- but need to focus on the things I can. 

Like: hang with my awesome kids, shop, create art, drink beer with Brad, girls weekends, swim, write, teach, sightsee, travel, snowboard ( if I don't fall), bake, watch movies, run ( wasn't very good before), text, play games, eat gelato, go to Wisconsin, dance, listen to great music, watch kids sports, walk, hike, bike, laugh, & enjoy life everyday!

How's that for an uplifting close.

No comments:

Post a Comment