Had to run errands with Marley, thought I was going to pass out while she was picking out running shoes. I can't even explain the pain, feels like I'm having a heart attack. Not sure what kind of sleep I'll get, if any. I may double down the painkillers tonight. Waaaa!!!!
Wednesday, April 16, 2014
Pain, pain, pain!!!!!!
I'm in a boatload of pain. I am sitting at my counter crying, and wincing each time I take a breath. I went today for a fill to even me out. I now officially am about equal. The bad side actually has 10 cc more, but they want that due to that being the damaged skin side. Holy crap does it hurt. I can barely move or stand up straight. When am I going to catch a break? I go next Wednesday to see if we can do a little more. Then May 1st, I'll see the doctor and make a final decision. This is very painful. This isn't easy, because once I make my decision to stop, were done. I get one shot at this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment