Monday, April 21, 2014

Monday

Just another manic Monday, wish it was Sunday....  All was fine, just lots going on and I'm still rather sore. I have poor mobility in my left arm-and shoulder.  I'm worried it's getting "frozen". I don't know what that really means but it doesn't sound good. I cannot straighten out my arm and reach. It just doesn't go that way. I've never broken a bone nor been immobile before, so this is very weird for me. I need to ask for physical therapy and soon. What if I become a royal and have to wave with my left hand? I could lose my tiara. Damn.

My stomach issue is annoying and will get a referral on Friday for a GI, I've given it a chance to go away. Hoping it's not something terrible, can't deal with terrible. It can't be because I'm on the end of my journey and ready to return to normal life. 

It's a long way down....


No comments:

Post a Comment