I was supposed to go for a fill tomorrow, but I called today because of this new issue. I need to see the doctor. His assistant is great, but I need the real doctor. The only time I can see him is during the day on Friday. So be it. I have herceptin and the oncologist Friday afternoon also. Looks like Friday is going to be a blast.
I looked up frozen shoukder online-I pretty much am a textbook case. 1. Recent surgery/ injury. 2. Age 40-70. 3. More common in women..... All the symptoms are there too. It's not the worse thing in the world, most likely taken care of with physical therapy and pain meds. I doesn't hurt unless I try to move it, otherwise it's just stuck. I really don't have time in my schedule for pt, but I need it bad!!! I'll just let it go! Get it? Frozen? Movie joke....??? ( elementary teacher/mom, I know this stuff)
Just another pit stop in my "journey". Argh. I'll keep driving, I don't want to run out of gas!!!
Did you know that we all have common ancestors of all modern life? Yeah, we are related to fungi and goldfish....Neil Degrasse Tyson told me. I love that guy, best voice ever. Way too smart for me though.
No comments:
Post a Comment