I had my tri monthly Mugga scan today. They had me lay down on the table to take my blood via IV. Usually I sit in a chair, but the room was busy. So when my Croatian nurse was done she asked me if I just wanted to stay in the room on the table and nap. I said sure, I had a pillow and she gave me a blanket. I didn't sleep but zoned out and mini napped. A few times it was really quiet and then I heard someone and I thought it was one of my kids, like I was home. I was there for 1 hours 45 minutes! It was a long one! But they did tell me I was their favorite patient-because they remember me. How nice. They will let my doctor know my results. For some reason I'm not worried about my heart, maybe I should be, but I'm not.
I'm currently still worried about the odd pain/sensation in my belly. It's back. I guess it's time to talk to a specialist. I'm just flippin' scared to have them find something else bad.
Going to even out tomorrow, bet that hurts. I really need a break from discomfort. Argh.
No comments:
Post a Comment