Sunday, June 29, 2014

Camping Part 2

I am off on a mini adventure with Dane now. We are camping for two nights near the Kankakee River. We dropped Marley and her friend off at "try camp" down the road. It's a two night camp for those unsure if they can be away for longer. 

So, I got on my bike this afternoon. Close enough to July 1, for me! I didn't ride at all last year and that was weird. I also haven't swam in a long time-still haven't yet. But Dane and I took our bikes on a trail through the woods and by the river, it felt great doing something I enjoy-and that's physical!

We're about to make dinner, Dane foraged for sticks to cook hot dogs and sausages. It's cooling down and I'll be back in the tent again. Yeah summer!
Chateau Marvin 

No comments:

Post a Comment