Thursday, June 26, 2014

Home

Mars and I spent three nights up in Fish Creek, Wisconsin with cousins. I also got to spend some time with my aunt and uncle whom I haven't seen in quite a while. It was really great pitching a tent and getting cozy...we had to-temps were in the 50's at night! In fact it never passed 65 degrees the whole time!  

I felt and still feel great! Today I saw that I had an email that said-"new test results". I almost threw up. I had a hard time pulling it up, couldn't see the scanned document clearly. My cousin had to find on there the words: No Mutation Detected. 

I needed to be sure so I asked Brad to look it up, and he confirmed that my genetic testing came back negative. I'm not a carrier if the mutation! I don't need to have a hysterectomy or worry about my kids as much. I haven't personally pulled it up to confirm, but I believe them both! Hallelujah!!!!

Long ride home in both Milwaukee and Chicago's rush hour traffic-lucky us! We couldn't have headed earlier- we went fishing and couldn't leave until she caught one. Finally, (after my four!) she got her rock bass. 

A wonderful trip with my beautiful daughter. 

Love it!!! Summer and camping!

No comments:

Post a Comment