I'm still doing well and feeling more like good old me. I am doing more than I should, but I've sat around for long enough! Last night we went with some friends to see the Aurora 88's roller derby match. It was pretty interesting. It was at an old skate rink and it was hot, and beer less. Either way it looked like fun! I've always wanted to do it. Now, I'll never be able to do it. Kind of sad. The women weren't young either-I would have been just the right age, build and demeanor. Except I think I'd spend too much time in the penalty box. I guess I can only be a spectator.
Stopped at a neighbor party-where we left our kids-and headed home. Another late night for the youngsters.
So I did old school drive in, old school roller rink with derby-how should I round this off? Old school bowling! That's what we should do today!
No comments:
Post a Comment