Sunday, June 8, 2014

The Eve of the Eve

When you choose to spend Sunday being leisurely, having bloody Mary's with friends and enjoying a gorgeous day-you know life is good. I'm gearing up for Tuesday...not really. I don't know how to best prepare myself, so I'm pretty nonchalant about the whole thing. I'm ready to feel releif and get it done-but who wants to be cut open again?

There's nothing special I have to do. I have to stop eating at midnight the night before-okay. And I have to take an expensive anti nausea pill 1.5 hours ahead of surgery. He says this helps coming out and feeling good enough to go home.  Wear comfy, easy clothes-and show up. All of which I can do. 

I have my Tuesday night babysitter lined up for myself. If it rains, Brad will be home.  Shouldn't be alone otherwise-not for first 24 hours. I know the drill. 

Tomorrow is orthodontist, herceptin for me, and possibly a massage. Need to call and see if they can move me a bit, otherwise I'm out of luck...again!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment