Saturday, June 14, 2014

Over Did It

Although the norco I took for sleep kept me up until 3:00 in the morning-I over did it. The pain was less and I felt more normal. First thing we did was pick up two fresh lobsters that we won six months ago-(I had a claw for breakfast), coffee, farmers market, home-errands, shopping, cleaning, secret ice cream making, dinner (more lobster).  I did things like normal me-but shouldn't be. Now I'm tired. 

I have a sore back and I still have a strange stomach issue. The doctor rules out anything in stomach and colon. I think it's acid reflux. I don't know. Was really hoping to feel awesome soon. Physically and mentally. Doing what I can-working with what I've got. Be Positive! Like my blood type.

Chilling outside with Brad and some port. The tasty kind. Beautiful night. Tomorrow will be even better-each day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment