Monday, June 9, 2014

Tomorrow's the Big Day!

It's been a long haul and I feel that tomorrow is the end of the big hurdles. Tomorrow is the next and hopefully last phase in reconstruction. It's Tata Tuesday! So here I am on the eve of yet another milestone.  Another  surgery.  I don't know if I'm nervous or not, kind of nonchalant. The surgery should be a breeze for the doctor-and for me. However-I don't believe anything anyone says because I hate getting my hopes up too high. Like "radiation was a breeze"... A fiery scorching breeze from Hell that left me with third degree burns and damaged skin. Yeah. Haven't forgot that yet.

Today was full of errands including my herceptin treatment. I only have two more! I have one more mugga heart scan too. July I'm done! The kids came with me today for treatment. It was nice having them there. My last one, I'm throwing a party! It's a Friday and I think we will all go for drinks!

One other thing we did today was grab some caramel corn and visit my mom's grave. Each year I've done this with the kids. We buy the caramel corn and sprinkle it around her grave so the birds and squirrels can have a treat.  We also indulge in the goodness.  Makes me sad. I wish she was here. I know she's my guardian angel, but I really wish she was here.

Marley had a great softball game tonight- Brad grilled a yummy steak and now chillin' with my Marley.  She has the wiggliest tooth and I'm wrestling it out tonight!!

I'll post when I get home from hospital. I'm hoping to be home by 3:30. Fingers crossed all goes well and I feel pretty good!!

Cross toes too!

No comments:

Post a Comment