Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Great Week So Far

I've been feeling really good lately and that makes for a happy me! I'm eating only good stuff, I'm not hungry and I'm doing more than I should be. 

I went to see the plastic surgeon and I asked what happened size wise.  He said he couldn't close me back up with anything larger on my radiated side. It was all he could do.  He said we will go back for one more procedure in a few months to fat fill some areas that need smoothing out. Earliest is August, I'll wait a bit. He said I can do whatever I want starting July 1st. No swimming until then either.

It is what it is and I'm healing well, that's the most important thing. I need to remember I'm healing, because when I feel good I tend to do too much. Enjoying the cooler day that the storm brought through. 

No comments:

Post a Comment