Another week done. This weekend last year was the big snowstorm. I know his because the pictures of our giant snowman that the kids and I built are still on my phone, lovingly dated thanks to Apple. I wonder if well have a repeat. Today was all school. Institute day for me, then to Marely's fun fair at her school. I won a raffle prize-haircuts! Funny eh? But it's a men's and women's hair cut and color. It's kind of funny because I was just contemplating doing something funky with some color in my hair. I'm just letting it grow but why not add a little fun....
Saw a lot of people tonight and felt pretty good, but tired. I'm trying to work through a very tight muscle on my left side. Once I work through that I think I'll be better suited to cope with the several months of discomfort I have to look forward to. Stretching and range of motion exercises daily.
No plans but rest and laundry tomorrow. Backed up on cleaning and stuff. The dust will still be there tomorrow...and the next day....
Happy weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment