Thursday, February 6, 2014

Almost Friday

What a week! It seems like it's been 8 days long! It hasn't been bad, just busy. Busy is good though -keeps my mind in a good, grounded place. My head has been in a good place for about four weeks now, since I last saw my oncologist. It's still good because we're moving forward and there is nothing visually wrong with me.

I am actively watching my fiber and nut intake to see if my pains could be the mild diverticulitis the doctor said was noted on ct scan. I will be good for a while and see if it helps. I read that a diet chance could be noticed in 2-3 days. If cutting out my nuts in my oatmeal each morning will help, then it's an easy fix. If nothing changes after surgery, I guess I look into it some more. Gut feeling, no pun intended, thinks it's a side effect from tamoxifen. Just do.
Hope so.
Getting in bed earlier tonight. G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment