Monday, February 10, 2014

Eve of Phase One

My nerves and anxieties are running at full speed and I'm getting cold feet. I feel like this is elective surgery-which I wouldn't have thought, if it was done when it was supposed to have been done. I know, shut up! Move on... But I don't like going under the knife... Just because... I'm nervous... That's plain and simple. 

Took care of all my work stuff and feel good about leaving prepared. There were a few sweeties that hugged me and didn't want me to go. I didn't explain anything to them but I told hen this was part of the healing. Good kids. 

After work I got a call while I was out with Dane buying shoes that Marley was throwing up on the Girl Scout field trip at the Dreyer medical clinic. I paid for the shoes and we went to get her. By the time we got there she was fine. She never did get sick, just queasy. I guess they were talking about needles and stitches and she was a bit grossed out. I'm sure she was relating all the medical stuff to what I have to do and it was a bit to much for her. Poor baby. She was fine and we stayed until the end. I got upset with myself when the leader told me I forgot the permission slip and that she wouldn't be able to go on any more trips without one. I totally understood and wasn't upset with that, but I started to lose it. I take being a good mom pretty seriously, and I don't like forgetting little things. Sucks trying to juggle it all. Plus I have a lot on my plate this week.

We went out to dinner and tried to get gelato but the place was closed. Came home and am now trying to get stuff ready for hospital and home needs. I'm trying not to freak out but it's kind of hard. I won't take my Zquil tonight in case the registration lady was wrong. I'll just crash when ready hopefully. Either way it's not going to matter because they are found to knock me out and drug me up... I'll get some good sleep then.

Until tomorrow. I will have someone post when I'm out. 

Thank you for all the support out there. Here's to the first big step in the reclaiming of me!
Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment