Nothing has changed. The drains are still in and I'm still sore, sad and frustrated. I am willing them to be removed tomorrow, otherwise another weekend of them. That's going to be hard to handle. I'm thinking I'll have to postpone my return on Monday and shoot for Tuesday. Not a lot I can do at this point. I have a great sub who is ready if needed. I couldn't have had that covered any better. Each day a new muscle ache or spasm comes and goes...just don't know what each day brings.
What a gloomy day! Yesterday a friend came over with lunch and just hung out a bit, that was a nice distraction. It was kind of funny because I guess she knocked and I was sleeping and never heard although I was on the couch. She had to come back! That's two naps I've had this week.
In addition to getting tubes out ( power of suggestion) I have herceptin treatment tomorrow. My days are filled with fun activities!
We have been fed well by my colleagues at school, it's a huge help not having to have Brad juggle everything while I watch. Putting food in the oven and tossing a salad has been a real help.
My evenings are all the same-dinner, being ignored my my son (who now has a "girlfriend"), playing some game on the iPad and watching a show with Brad. Tonight we watch the finale of season one of Orange is the New Black... What a show!!! I hope I never have to go to prison....
No comments:
Post a Comment