This evening was low key, still enjoying food from friends. I took shower number two. Yeah! I have noticed that I have some swelling going on, fluid retention. This means aspiration on Thursday. Fun! I hope it doesn't get too backed up...what would happen? Could I spring a leak? It feels weird. Like I have water balloons in my chest area. Another fine feeling brought to me by BC! Lucky me! I'm sure the big needle to remove fluid will be enjoyable too. Can't wait.
It's time to start working on my fatness. I'm disgusted by the weight. I know I shouldn't be too hard on myself, it's not like I asked to take steroids for months and be restricted for almost an entire year. Wasn't my plan. Now I need to get a plan to lose weight. I can at least not eat cookies that are brought here or that Mars makes. I can totally start there. I think that's a is a good start, because I usually choose healthy foods otherwise. I've eaten more comfort foods this year than in my whole life. And it's okay, I needed comfort.
I'm exhausted and am going to hit the hay soon. Back to the daily grind, and doing it all uncaffienated! I think some of my stomach issues come from coffee. I've switched to decaf tea, not good for waking up in the morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment