At home and just crawled in bed with Marley. I'm in my body pillow runways and sleeping in a hooded sweatshirt. There's nothing else I can really wear with the four drains. I also can't move, sleep on my side or dress in anything but a button or zipper down shirt. One of my drains is in an awkward spot for me, so Marley helped me. Yep, talk about a kid stepping up to help her mom. She volunteered. She said it wasn't bad. I'll probably get them out Monday or Tuesday. Not tomorrow and then there's a weekend. Tuesday will be a week already anyway. Time is a crazy concept.
Tomorrow is Valentine's day and the kids are excited. Hope they're not disappointed. Got them just a few little treated, did it before surgery.
We have had dinner brought to is the last two nights from friends at work, a big help. It's one less thing to think about! People are good.
Getting droopy, double downed on Norco for some good sleep. Tomorrow will be my first day alone and at home. Planning on a whole lot of nothing!
No comments:
Post a Comment