Sunday, February 16, 2014

Sunday

Mornings are rough. Painkillers have worn off, back hurts like Hell from being in one position all night and I have to move to get out of bed. This morning was particularly painful. I cried my way to the bathroom where I longed for a shower. I washed up as best as I could, had Brad apply antibiotic ointment to my drain sites and donned my official uniform: sweatpants and zip up hoodie-which don't even remotely match. I hurt so bad I sent Brad downstairs for meds. Pretty sucky, feeling pretty down about it too. Didn't do a whole lot today, worked on some vacation planning and watched a little tv, which has to be a first for me: TV on a Sunday during the day....but we're watching Orane is the New Black... Which is so good.

Our friends surprised us with a visit and a pizza. Great company, but it hurts to laugh. Kids are going to school tomorrow because Batavia no longer gets President's Day off. I have documentaries to watch and papers to grade. 

That weird stomach feeling I've had seems to be getting worse.  It makes me nervous but I have the ct scan that says there's nothing major going on... But my body disagrees. Maybe I have IBS or something else. Can't deal with it right now, one thing at a time. 

I went to reach towards Marley and pulled something so painful it made me wince and weep instantly.
Going to bed shortly. Tomorrow's a new day.

No comments:

Post a Comment