Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Busy Week!

I almost forgot to blog again, if that happened I would keep blowing it off and it would end. I need to keep it up until my treatments are over... July hopefully!  Fingers crossed. This week has been non stop so far and it doesn't look any better tomorrow. Today I had to drive to Naperville right after work to get another fill. I am still red in a weird patchy way, but we are thinking it is damaged skin from the radiation since there are no signs of infection. I took in another 60cc's on each side. Surprisingly enough, I don't hurt as bad as the other fills. It seems much more comfortable and even less tightness a few hours later. That's good. I'm going again on Tuesday. So far so good. It's pretty impressive actually how much of a difference each fill makes. I have some boobs now. Granted not very large, nor real, but there's something there. I'm impressed with the whole procedure actually.

On Monday I went for a massage because my body hurts from sleeping solely on my back. My regular gal was booked so I got a different masseuse who happened to be her friend. She helped my neck and did lymphatic drainage-which sounds gross but is really a hand and arm massage.

Have been walking a lot this week, lots of school stuff, Marley had her sing tonight also.  Busy day tomorrow and hopefully a more restful weekend. Still gluten free. Not sure if I'll last much longer, but I'd like to make it to my two week goal. Brad will cave tomorrow as there is a tapping of a new local brew at our neighborhood bar....and it's not gluten free. I have also started another interesting health experiment...this one is so weird that I can't even share it until I have a few more days to back up my opinion on it...yeah, it's that weird.


No comments:

Post a Comment