Friday, March 21, 2014

Happy Friday

I'm so glad it's Friday because I want to sleep in tomorrow, I've been looking forward to Saturday all week.  My plan may be foiled,  as marley has two friends sleeping over tonight. I also had to leave my movie with Bead to pick up Dane and a friend from a "social gathering" at his girlfriends house. Omg! He's growing up so fast. Yes, there was adult supervision!

In the last two nights, two people that I talked to, and had to tell a brief history of my ordeal,  asked me if I was "out of the woods"-and "did they get it in time"...so hard to answer..."um, I hope so" is my reply. Yikes.  What if I said ,"no, I've got two weeks to live".  That woukd be horrible. Don't ask that question. Ever. We don't know, well never knkw if were out of the woods-we can only hope. From now on I'm not sharing. I look normal and have no super telling signs. Just moving forward.

Tired and otherwise okay. Looking towards a low key weekend...and sleeping in!

No comments:

Post a Comment