Sunday, March 23, 2014
Busy Weekend!
This weekend was jammed pack with errands, kid social activities, date night and house projects. I feel that we we're very productive. I did get to sleep in a little Saturday morning even though it was the trifecta sleep over. The girls were really good. Brad and I did some shopping and errands. We then went on a double date and had a fantastic dinner. It's been awhile since I've had a really good meal-and tapas is the way to go. Sangria... Mmmmm. Then today we split up to divide and conquer chores, shopping and what not. I felt pretty good all day. I was in a good mood and my body seemed to feel good. I did a lot this afternoon and I'm now a bit sore, my back gets tweaks and my weird stomach flutter thing is here again. I'm trying to ignore it. The tissue expanders have not been an issue this whole last fill, yeah!!!. Getting a fill again on Tuesday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment