Sunday, March 16, 2014

Ouch!

Omg! Last night was brutal! I don't know what happened or changed but in the center left I had the most painful, stabbing pains repetitively all night. I had to sit up or get up to make it go away. It felt like I was being stabbed with an ice pick. In fact, it's back right now and started up again later this evening. If I rub or touch the area it hurts but takes some stabbing away. This is not going to be fun if it continues. Especially because it kept waking me up....not what I need.

We had a late and early birthday party for the kids today with family. We had a brunch and the kids played a bit. Afterwards we worked on a variety of projects and I watched a movie with the kids. Now sitting here trying to push through the stabbing pain. Uncool. I didn't feel that great this afternoon but I'm thinking it had to do with a big breakfast, extra coffee and lack of sleep. Hoping tomorrow I feel better and praying that this chest pain goes away!

No comments:

Post a Comment