As I lie here in bed, I feel the weight and pressure on my chest. I took a couple Tylenol and some Zquil and will hope for painless rest.
The weird thing I'm trying seems to be all a buzz out there in the real world...it's called oil pulling. My masseuse told me about and I have never heard of it before. Now it's everywhere! It's the ancient Ayurvedic therapy of detoxifying your body via coconut oil swishing. Look it up, seriously. It's not that easy, and a little gross-especially the first time. You have to do it first thing in the morning before any food or drink. The oil is allegedly pulling toxins from your mouth, sinuses and what not and adheres to the oil. You're supposed to swish around form15-20 MINUTES!!! Yeah, that's a long time. I get up and put it in my mouth first thing-then shower-dry off, etc-that knocks off a good portion of the time. You don't swallow because it's full of nasties. Rinse, brush and drink some water....many health benefits-especially stronger teeth and gums and also whitens them. I don't know, but I'm trying. Read up on it and give it a whirl. Brad tried it day 1...he lasted 10 seconds if that, he reported. He couldn't handle the gag reflex. It's better melted first. You can do that in a double boiler set up with hot tap water and a Dixie cup-coconut oil melts at 76degrees.
Try it! Let me know ( of course it will be text or email, cricket cricket) how you do. I'll be interested in if you can do it, if you'll stick with it and all that!
Tired now. Caught up the blogging for now. Chest is sore, need rest. Hugs!
No comments:
Post a Comment