Trying to have a better attitude about the fact that seeing the doctor will never tell me if I'm okay, and that I will just have to believe that all is good. To that I say, fine whatever. I'm going to assume I'm fine and move on. I'm claiming me back and that's that! I have plans for the future and going thru this crap again isn't part of it. I'm going to work on not worrying.
Busy day, errands, walk, lunch with Angie-she's the closest person to my mom and I'm very fortunate to have her so close. Chilling at home with kids. Drinking a gluten free beer...let's just say it reminds me too much of a Miller product. Since we're beer snobs, it's not that great. We're giving the gluten free diet two weeks. If we don't feel different then then we can go back to enjoying our good beer. :)
Even if it doesn't make a huge difference, eliminating some gluten has to be good. I do feel lighter-not in numbers but just in feeling. Who knows. Could be psychosomatic for all I know.
Here's to weekends.
No comments:
Post a Comment