I'm sure sleeping will increase in difficulty as they gradually increase. I will also feel the weight on my chest making it hard to relax and breathe. Either way it's progress. My winter coat doesn't cave in on the top anymore, and my ribs doesn't stick out farther than my boobs...both things to celebrate.
Wednesday, March 5, 2014
Fill Two
Driving to Naperville directly after school is not a fun task. It seems like it is a million miles away, and it is now a weekly trek! I had my second fill today. Each side was filled with a whopping 60cc's. That brings the left side to 260 and the right side to 310. Making progress. I felt the needle pressure and the fill only on my " bad" side, nothing in the other at all. The whole thing took about 15 minutes. The doctor doesn't even do it, his assistant does. At first when done, I was really worried I was going to be miserable. I was really tight and felt a lot of pressure. But now, a couple hours later I'm feeling okay. I was told that I may get some really sharp shooting pains anywhere along the breast. This is caused by nerves that are healing as they are being stretched. I'm glad she told me, because otherwise I may not think it is normal and freak out that I'm having a heart attack.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment