Okay, if anyone invites you to chair yoga and you are not 100 years old, skip it. I wanted to get out and do something so I signed up for this class. It said for people getting back into things and I was told I should do less strenuous yoga. Well, this was it. I got more exercise washing my hair and getting dressed this morning. I was also so much younger than all the other participants, I felt totally out of place. Oh well, it was something to do. After class I went to the front desk and said, "Yeah, you got anything a little more challenging than that?" They kind of laughed at me and told me about a Tues/Thurs. class in the morning. They knew I was out of place. I will try that other one next week. Either way, getting out made me happy, the sun made me happy. Stopped and got a smoothie...that is an expensive habit to have...but so you know..Jamba Juice has 3 smoothies on sale for like 2 bucks off each size until May 20th. So go now! (not a paid endorsement, but save your $$$)
My mind has settled today, no tears. I am less sad and just can't explain why yesterday was so gnarly. My biggest complaint right now is how my face feels like the cracked soil in a desert. It is so dry that it hurts. I am kinda peely around my mouth and my lips ache. I have loaded the lotion on and it barely makes a difference. I went to Fruitful Yield with Cheri and looked for some relief. I bought coconut oil. It is the same coconut oil I use to make popcorn, food grade. Just in a smaller jar. I figured a natural product, being only one ingredient would be my best choice. I have been slathering the stuff on my face for hours. A little relief, but need to repeat often. I gave Dane some for his face, too much, and he looked like his face was soaking wet, it was in his hair and everywhere. It was pretty funny. Marley's suggestion is to put popcorn on our faces and head in the oven. Nice kid.
We had a nice meal brought to us tonight, very appreciated Rachael! I had to help Dane make donut holes for his Biography Breakfast tomorrow. Why didn't I just buy them? Why do women think we can do it all? Because we can? Because we want to? Because it was the one thing I could control today... the donuts. Time to make the donuts....
Tomorrow is blood work. Hoping that my "scores" increase so I can go to Dane's first game tomorrow night. I am concerned about the wbc that is at 2.7. That can't get lower. So let's hope for a 5! I want to see those numbers increase! Anticipating a good day tomorrow even though my face hurts. Each time I say that, I think of that joke from when I was a kid. Someone asks you, "Hey, does your face hurt?" and you say "no", and then they reply, "Cuz it's killing me!" Hardy har har.... it is stupid, but such a vivid thing from being a kid.....
No comments:
Post a Comment