Many moons ago I was a shreddin' Betty, snowboarder girl...now I am sheddin' Betty, hair falling out lady.... Oh, the first one was way more fun.... all guys and me, the only snowboarding chica...it was way better than being the only in a group with fly away hair...literally fly away hair.. I even served Dane dinner with a side of hair in it. Yuck. Take me back 20 years doing road trips for weekends in Colorado... what's 15 hours of driving for 2 days of riding? Youth. I miss it...Wait.. I'm not that old! Random tangent...sorry... brain malfunction.
Physically I felt pretty great today, besides the tiredness that comes without sleep (really kicking in now). I finished one clean/organizing project and started another. I made a few phone calls and somehow flitted a day away. The only drawback is the hair issue. I am not ready, and not sure I ever will be ready to go bald. After school Marley cut two HUGE chunks off of each side of my hair... the noise of the scissors crunching through my hair was crazy scary! She was wielding those scissors like a mad woman, I thought I may lose an ear....I had to cut her off.... Its a bad, bad haircut right now. I threw on a cap and tucked what was left behind my ears to go to Dane's game. (They won!) Now I have bad, asymmetrical hair, chunking out...Looks like tomorrow may be the day to give myself a pixie or the mohawk. Marley says she doesn't want me to have one now...kinda late after the botch job she gave me... (When else would you let your 8 year old cut your hair, never...why not?) I need to do something. It is Dane's birthday tomorrow, I will let him decide what we should do. I suggested matching haircuts... he likes the girls now and that wouldn't be cool... but he still loves me he says...
I think I may sleep on the porch, the bed isn't working so I need to try something new. Does anyone else hate birds in the morning? When you are still trying to fall asleep at 4 a.m. and the stupid birds decide to wake up, I just want to blow their heads off. Sorry, but I do. You normal sleepers don't even hear them until you gently awake from your peaceful slumber....lucky dogs... G'night
No comments:
Post a Comment