I don't have much to blog today, and for me that is pretty good. Did random stuff around the house and felt okay. Stomach is always a little mushy in the morning, but I am learning how to cope. Had one mini meltdown with Brad because I am so bored. I would have had 1000 things done by now if I was home for four weeks and normal. That would have been amazing, home with no kids.... This is not the way I wanted to be home to do things. Oh well. Small breakdown-moved on.
Tomorrow I go for blood work for the first time after chemo. This will be the first port access just for blood. Hope it is quick. I have been away from people, eating and staying healthy. Hopefully all will report fine and maybe I can go shopping a little this weekend and regain some freedom. Getting a tad bit stir crazy. Super tired now, last night's storm kept me up with 10 hours of thunder and a pacing dog.
A special thanks to Shannon who delivered more fabulous food today and Marcie for the visit and cookies. I am trying hard to remember who comes by and who brings what, and I am so pathetic about thank you cards... and it is not like I am busy, just pathetic in that department. So thank all of you! Also, please vote for the hair, and consider following the blog, it isn't a bad thing. This is so I know who you all are...this blog is part of my coping and I just want to know who is out there on my team...
Sleep tight...locking Bosco out of my room in case it rains...big baby....
No comments:
Post a Comment