Saturday, April 20, 2013
Feeling Great!
I woke up feeling so good that I had to place a hand on my chest to make sure I wasn't dreaming.... Nah, it is still real. All day I felt awesome, like normal Donnanne. I didn't physically hurt, although still tight and limited, I wasn't beat and I didn't have a tummy ache. Oh, and there was sun. :) Busy morning with play practice and softball. I went out with Debby for awhile to just be me. It was really nice, because I didn't feel sick at all. Came home, did random chores and even danced a bit to some loud dubstep in the house. It was a really nice feeling, I was happy. I felt great all day and am hoping to have the next week or so in this manner. If so, I am going to get a lot done! I have some plans in my head (good sign) and some ambition coming back. Yeah! I really wish it was a one time chemo treatment and I was done. I have 15 more chemo treatments...who am I fooling. Hoping to post just "great day" once in a while, which means I am feeling good and being me. I hope you don't forget about me, I have only just started this long journey. I hope this wasn't just a fluke of a day. I hope it is sunny tomorrow. I hope you have a Happy Weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yahoo!!!! :-)
ReplyDelete