I missed blogging last night due to too much partying! Whoo-hooo... when was the last time I said that.. never... Partying is a little bit strong of a word, but it sounds cooler... Anyway I hosted wine night at my house and celebrated my half way done point in chemo. It was a beautiful evening and just great to socialize on my terms. I love parties and gatherings, but this way I know everyone and felt comfortable. It was like old times. I did put a splash of red wine in my lemonade, winemenade we named it. Not bad. Not bad. Good to be around people I am comfortable with and care about me, my healing and making me be as normal as possible... (although I have never been "normal") Terrible sentence, but you get the point.
Didn't sleep the best but continue to do it on my own. It is going to be a hot one today and I have a lot to do. I know that Marley is going to want to do the quarry, and as much as I loathe the idea of going, I may have to take her because of the weather and she loves to swim. I need to paint Dane's room again and start planning what it will look like.
There are about 10 other things on my list too... I am so glad I am feeling good enough to get some of this stuff done.
Good news, my friend Debby has a pal who had all the treatments I did and said Taxol was a "breeze", but she didn't grow her hair. Somewhat good news! Be back later. Enjoy your day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment