I am tired. Plain old tired. I knew there was a possibility that I was pushing it and it would catch up with me. It did. Dane and I spent 4 hours putting Ikea furniture today. As much as it was a long project, it was fun doing it with Dane. And thank goodness for him. He is the kid who could build any Lego kit at 5years old, it showed today as the old lady with chemo brain would get all messed up. We did well. Placing it and securing the headboard to the wall and move in is in order for tomorrow. Hopefully.
Had a nice lunch break with Stephanie and back to work. Around 3:00 while building, I could feel my body start to doze... like my hands weren't doing what I wanted. Eyes were getting heavy. I quit. I needed to lay down. Listen to you body Donnanne. I did. I didn't sleep, but I rested. I need to do that more. I am not on "summer break" like I mentally want to be, I am fighting poison that runs amuck through my blood. I have another prescription to get tomorrow,for the issue that wasn't shaken from a few weeks ago. Bad enough to be a woman with that nonsense, but at a time like this it is adding insult to injury. The meds best work or I may cry.
Second day in June I sat and watched a game in my down coat. Not sure what is going on, but if winter is here I can ditch the bandanas and break out my fun, warm hats....
Now that the wig of the day season is over, I am going to start posting the t-shirts I got from all my friends. Most of them are HUGE, the original plan was that I needed some fun, large shirts for recovery from the reconstruction. Since that didn't happen, all the shirts are monstrous on my flat me. I still want to post them. They are daily doses of optimism and fun. Someday I will have them to wear for reconstruction, then sewn as a quilt. Maybe I will have my bandanas used for the border...See how I am thinking ahead? To bed. I am going earlier and earlier. Need the rest, my sleep is still not as awesome as I would like. Good night, hope you don't have to put your heat on! Brr!
No comments:
Post a Comment