This is Dane again and I am blogging for Mom. Mom had her last big chemo today. She got wiped out really early. When I got home I experienced the side effects of her chemo. She asked me to load the dishwasher, I did, but when she came home she yelled at me for not cleaning the whole kitchen. My mom is really tired, but she is trying to do her best.
This is Marley. I'm just helping Mom again. I like to keep Mom or Mimio as I call her, company.
My wife says that I have to fix this entry because Dane is twelve and writes like a hormone incensed lazy preteen.
She is too tired to blog tonight so I have been elected.
A recap of the doctors visit is as follows:
Blood work was great and she got an A+.
The doctor gave us the green light to start drinking to help keep the spirits up.
Chemo was fun until the rash broke out. More Benadryl solved that problem.
Pizza and Salad with Kristen before the nausea kicked in. Last real food for three days.
Sleepy and Dopey now so its time for more rest.
She will try to blog tomorrow.
Peace out y'all.
Wow - a whole family post! You guys take care of Donnanne. I hope & pray that this is going to be the worst of it & that it'll be all downhill from here. We are thinking of you & hoping that you sleep off most of the yucks this weekend Donnanne. Many virtual hugs to you -
ReplyDelete