Thursday, June 27, 2013

Too Much=Too Tired :)

Yeah, I was a bit tired today, but that's okay.  It was worth staying up and having fun.  I felt bad for Mars today because all of her friends were busy, and all she wanted was a friend to go swimming with at the quarry.  Instead we started the day with a walk to the park. It was just too hot.  I am a huge wimp this summer and can't deal with the sun and the heat.  That didn't last long and we came  home. She had a short play time with friends in the 'hood, and I second coated Dane's room.  Brad was out all morning and I was tempted to catch up on the computer, but wanted to do his room instead... Then I got tired. Really tired. I rested a while on the couch. Couldn't sleep but just couldn't do much more.  I listened to my body, and it said "sit".

Mars came home around 3:45 and wanted to go to the quarry.  Oh, man... Of course I said yes, she was having a bummer of a day and this was on her list of things to do.  We went for two hours and she got to cool off.  I sat with friends and chatted, so it was fine time for me too.

After dinner we walked downtown to get gelato, which was also on her to do list.  I did a lot of walking today, good and bad. Good because I need to move, and bad because I am wiped out... but maybe that will induce sleep.  Let's hope.

I was planning on taking Mars camping tomorrow night near Dane's camp, because pick up is early Saturday and it would be a nice night for us.  Now she decided she doesn't want to miss her last softball game on Sat. morning, and we should camp another night.  I am a bit sad, I was looking forward to it. Maybe another night.  I have a line on a vintage camper!!  I am hoping it works out. It is a little more than I wanted to pay, but according to the owner, it just needs décor and customizing. If I don't have to put any other money into it, then it will be worth it.  I am going to see it soon.  I know we would have so much fun with it.  I would be working on it this summer and taking it out whenever someone wanted to go...it sleeps 4, so the whole family could do a night or two.... Fingers crossed for that too.... bloodwork is tomorrow, better be good because I am acting like it is....yikes...

No comments:

Post a Comment